Ever dreamt of disrupting one of the biggest and fastest growing industries? As part of the Wunder Team, you will! Wunder Mobility is one of the fastest growing mobility technology companies in Europe, with 150 employees of over 30 nationalities. Our HQ is in Hamburg with further presence in Dortmund, San Francisco, Tokyo, Manila, Delhi, and Rio de Janeiro.
We are the only global company that conceptualizes and scales all variations of new mobility services as part of its technology solutions. Our products connect end-to-end services to create an ecosystem of sustainable mobility.
Join Wunder and together let’s build our team and culture to fulfill our vision of being the best mobility tech company in the world.
What your role will be
As a Senior Business Development Manager - Key Accounts you will be responsible for closing large-scale deals for our Mobility Solutions. You will work closely with our top management, sales and product teams and ensure our new clients derive maximum value from our mobility solutions. You ensure that company revenue targets are met and reach your sales objectives through effective planning, setting goals, analyzing data on past performance, and projecting future performance.
What you will do
- Own the role from conceptualising to planning and execution of sales and related operations
- Achieve the monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue and sales goals
- Devise and implement innovative go-to-market strategies
- Help big companies, OEMs, operators identify and deploy new mobility solutions
- Work closely with other departments and our top management on related programs and collaborative opportunities in areas such as public relations, marketing, events, etc.
- Understand best practices and track movements within the mobility industry
What you bring to the table
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Prior SaaS sales experience to large enterprises, preferably in mobility, transportation
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- High achieving, ambitious, and results-oriented
- Decisive and comfortable making decisions quickly
- Strategic thinking, networking aptitude and a natural ability to build and maintain relationships
- Skilled at building rapport, opening doors, and understanding business requirements of senior decision makers
- Passion about business and dissatisfaction with the status quo - always innovating, busy generating original solutions and lots of ideas
What gives you bonus points
- Previous experience in the mobility industry
- Previous experience working in a (tech) startup
- Additional language skills
Joining the Wunder Team means...
...being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression. You will find yourself surrounded by talented people who are passionate about what they do and who feel empowered and trusted to take ownership in their roles. We are growing quickly in a challenging industry, which means we act smart and work at a high speed.
We are able to do this because of the agile, adaptive, and supportive environment we work in, with an aim to grow with people who share these values and are better than ourselves. As part of Wunder, every day is a new chance for you to make an impact and help us be better than we were yesterday.