Ever dreamt of disrupting one of the biggest and fastest growing industries? As part of the Wunder Team, you will! Wunder Mobility is one of the fastest growing mobility technology companies in Europe, with 150 employees of over 30 nationalities. Our HQ is in Hamburg with further presence in Dortmund, San Francisco, Tokyo, Manila, Delhi, and Rio de Janeiro.
We are the only global company that conceptualizes and scales all variations of new mobility services as part of its technology solutions. Our products connect end-to-end services to create an ecosystem of sustainable mobility.
Join Wunder and together let’s build our team and culture to fulfill our vision of being the best mobility tech company in the world.
What your role will be
As Customer Success Manager Support Specialist you handle the accounts of our Fleet clients. You will be the primary contact person between Wunder Fleet and our clients, and are responsible for building and maintaining positive relationships, as well as coordinating internally with the Engineering and Product teams for feature and support requests, etc. You will take ownership of all activities to ensure deadlines and customer needs are met, and that our customers are satisfied with our product and service.
What you will do
- Guide and assist customers through the Fleet product
- Serve as the interlink between the product / tech departments and our clients
- Customer support on first and second levels (Calls, E-Mails, Chat)
- Develop trusting and long term relationships with our clients
- Responsible for maintaining excellent customer satisfaction
- Strategic planning to improve client results
What you bring to the table
- Bachelors in Business Management or related areas
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong problem solving, logical reasoning and analytical skills
- German language skills
- Fluency in English
What gives you bonus points
- Previous experience in Account Management
Joining the Wunder Team means...
Being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression. You will find yourself surrounded by talented people who are passionate about what they do and who feel empowered and trusted to take ownership in their roles. We are growing quickly in a challenging industry, which means we act smart and work at a high speed.
We are able to do this because of the agile, adaptive, and supportive environment we work in, with an aim to grow with people who share these values and are better than ourselves. As part of Wunder, every day is a new chance for you to make an impact and help us be better than we were yesterday.